Friday, April 17, 2015

My Inspiration~

My sister has always been a person I look up to. She’s always there when I need her and listens to what I have to say. She’s in lots of activities but still gets good grades. She’s not only an inspiration to me but everyone around her. She’s an amazing role model and I’m sure you will agree.
            Tessa has always been successful in what she does and is a great role model. She has lots of goals for her life that she tries to reach everyday. Some of them are just small like getting a good grade on a test or doing well in a sheep show. Others are long-term goals like going to college and being a successful adult. Being successful means many things to everyone, but to her it means getting to a place in your life where you are happy with what you have done or you have set a goal and have reached it.
            Now that Tessa is in high school she knows that it gets harder to balance your time between friends, homework, sports and other activities. She said that it helps her if she makes a plan depending on how much time she has then follows it to get done with her work in time. She says that if you work hard in school and try your best to get all your work done it makes it easier to get to do other more fun things. Tessa knows what she needs to get done everyday and as a reward she uses spending time with friends, which gets her motivated to work hard so she can do that. Lots of people get their work done all the time, but my sister also has a very busy life, so I have always looked up to her for working so hard.
            Tessa has led a very successful life so far and I assume she will continue to. She says it is always helpful when you are hanging out with the right people. Being with the right group of friends will allow you to go further in life and just be an overall happier person. She says getting caught up in drama is not going to get you any where in life and your high school years will be a lot more enjoyable if you don’t. Tessa keeps in mind all the time that there is always someone watching you. Whether it’s an adult or a little kid you want to build a good reputation and have a positive attitude all the time.  Also remember that your actions affect more than just you, so always think about the consequences before you make a decision.

            Tessa has always been a great role model for me and is always ready to give me good advice. As you can see Tessa is a great sister and inspiration. I am thankful for her everyday and I hope I can be as big of an inspiration to others too.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you tell how your sister rewards herself for hard work and to always have a positive attitude. Very Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this I am replying to the comment you made on my blog thank you so much that means a lot! I am a seventh grader from Woodstock Union High School in Woodstock Vermont

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this I am replying to the comment you made on my blog thank you so much that means a lot! I am a seventh grader from Woodstock Union High School in Woodstock Vermont

    ReplyDelete